Star Wars
I decided to buy the original Star Wars trilogy on DVD today. It was the only present I wanted for Christmas and I didn't get it - sniff. I thought about buying the widescreen edition, but ultimately decided to buy the fullscreen edition.
I can still remember the first time I saw Star Wars. I think I was about 8 years old and I, like everyone else, was just.....WOW. It's rare you come out of a movie like that any more. I think the last time was The Matrix. So, yeah, I'm still suffering from what some call "Star Wars Syndrome". :)
I can still remember the first time I saw Star Wars. I think I was about 8 years old and I, like everyone else, was just.....WOW. It's rare you come out of a movie like that any more. I think the last time was The Matrix. So, yeah, I'm still suffering from what some call "Star Wars Syndrome". :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home