DST and the Twighlight Zone
I haven't adjusted well to Daylight Savings Time this Spring. It's taking me longer than usual for some reason.
Anyway, it reminded me of one the newer Twighlight Zone episodes called Paladin of the Lost Hour. It was one of the best of the newer episodes. On a whim I looked it up and discovered that it was written by none other than Harlan Ellison. That figures - he does good work.
You can read the short story it was based on here.
Anyway, it reminded me of one the newer Twighlight Zone episodes called Paladin of the Lost Hour. It was one of the best of the newer episodes. On a whim I looked it up and discovered that it was written by none other than Harlan Ellison. That figures - he does good work.
You can read the short story it was based on here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home