More on investments
I decided to put some extra cash into my Ameritrade account and buy some more stock. So far, so good. I gambled on Citi at 1.98 and so far it's paid off - it's now over 3. In fact, I'm up on all my selections so far. I diversified a bit, too. I'm up to 10 stocks. I've got a few others I'd like to add, but I'm pretty happy where I'm at.
I'm not worried about losing, either. Ameritrade lets you setup triggers, which can be used to buy or sell X number of shares on certain conditions. In the case of Citi I'd hate to lose what I've already gained, so I've setup a trigger to sell it all if it drops to a certain point, but one that's still more than what I paid for it.
I'm not worried about losing, either. Ameritrade lets you setup triggers, which can be used to buy or sell X number of shares on certain conditions. In the case of Citi I'd hate to lose what I've already gained, so I've setup a trigger to sell it all if it drops to a certain point, but one that's still more than what I paid for it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home